Tuesday, March 24, 2009

OMG I almost freaked myself out just now

Last year when I was sick, I had some episodes in my legs where parts of my legs felt like they were wrapped in giant rubber bands. Well I just had that same feeling in my left arm and I about started to freak out, but then I realized that my jacket had taken my sleeve and rolled it up tight at the end, so thats what I felt! Thank God thats all it was! lol

Just a couple of updates today:

1. I took off of work Friday and went help hand out packets for Susan G. Komen and then I went help for the race on Saturday (REALLY early btw). It feels so good to help a cause and I will continue to do so.

2. I went watch some bands perform at the District festival on Friday afternoon and networked with some directors and got the word out that I am looking for next year.

3. I went visit my folks and also my aunt. I really missed them!

4. My husband stayed up late Sunday night making my resume look miles above every other resume on earth - he rocks!

5. Monday I went to the teacher job fair and passed around those resumes and networked with a variety of schools and parishes. I definitely have some leads, especially with business education (which I would LOVE to teach) and will be sending follow up emails to schools this afternoon. I want to CHOOSE where I will teach next year, so I am being proactive!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment