Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weighing my options


OK so let me preface this by saying I DO like my job. I just am so tired of worrying about whether I will have one from week to week and it does leave me feeling empty at the end of the day. So now I am starting to think about going back to teaching. This time around I will choose where I am teaching and I think I might look into teaching in private schools specifically. The pay will be less than if I would go back to public schools, but the headaches would without a doubt be less. 

I am going to start sending out the ol' resume and see if I get any bites. That way, by summer, I will know if I want to stay where I am or if I want to get back into the grind of teaching again.

Ok here's a picture of me doing what I absolutely LOVE to do: baking! I was making beignets from scratch in this picture - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment