Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gonna try to start keeping up on here!

Life just got in the way! But in a good way of course! I updated my 101 list and I hope I can accomplish some more of these things before I run out of my 1001 days! We shall see...

I took off all of the chines/japanese comments that were accumulated in my posts. Those are very creepy to me as I dont know or understand those languages and no telling what was written on them.

In my life, much has happened in the past year. I am still teaching, I went to both San Diego and Miami, I GOT PREGNANT (whoooot) and just everything is going well right now.

Ok i will make attempts to post again on here soon. If I dont, I will just delete this blog next time lol.

2 comments:

  1. The points you have given here are really valuable. It absolutely was such a fun surprise to see that awaiting me as i woke up now. They are constantly to the point and simple to learn. Thanks a lot for the valuable ideas you have shared here.

    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete