Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Updates

1. Still teaching at both schools - mornings at the school that lost the gym on the first day of school, afternoons at the other school. Our 'bandroom' at the fire school is the cafeteria but the kids and I are making it work. Other than the lack of classroom snafu, I LOVE my job - I teach great kids at both schools that really are enjoying music!

2. I am sick at home today. I woke up with a horrible sore throat that came out of nowhere. Usually I get a warning (a tickling in my throat or something like that) but not this time - I hate missing work, especially for this reason.

3. We are going to the Midwest in a couple of weeks, Omaha to be exact for Dave and June's wedding. I have never been to the Midwest USA before and I really am looking forward to this quick getaway - yay for weddings!

4. OK no number 4 really - going update my 101 now - smile!

1 comment:

  1. Your to-do list is still an inspiration to me. Also, hope you are feeling better (we got the "crud" around here about a month ago). And finally, have a great time at the wedding... we are sad to miss it, but traveling is just not really an option at this point.

    ReplyDelete